27 Jul 2008

time to unwind and... come back !

I do agree that it´s time to unwind for a while and forget our hectic routines, but let me tell you that a while is more than enough. Taking some rest is paramount, but being lazy is another kettle of fish for living at a snail´s pace is not healthy at all. It´s like flogging a dead horse and then ending up in a dog house. I know that we constantly look forward for a break, but putting our brains to work is also having a whale of a time, it allows us to get a move on and stay alive and kicking. It´s like being as free as a bird by letting our ideas flow. No, I´m not at a zoo, I just want you to be aware that I haven´t passed away, and I hope Alyne and Thay haven´t either. See you soon!!

2 comments:

Elaine's group said...

So many animals... where did you learn those expression? I'd better take them down... may "fall" in the CPE... rsrsrsrs

Cheers!

paula botelho said...

my favourite nós, I haven´t the foggiest idea. by the way, don´t mention this exam. it simply makes my skin crawl. but just for your info, you can find so many animals in you masterclass. see u on Saturday.